A318/A319 Professional start up configuration

shufordsc

I was told by Mathias to move this question here.....

My A318/319 installation in P3Dv4.3 starts up with the engines off and the instruments and lights on. It also starts out with a power cart connected, the cargo doors open on one side of the AC and the the passenger doors open on the other side. Is this the normal start up configuration..??

It's no big deal really, the engines are easy to start, and once running if you move the AC forward slowly the cart disappears and all the doors close up.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If no DEF ACFT STATE is set in the MCDU3 then the plane should load in TAKEOFF STATE ......Looking at your description it seems to me that the TURNAROUND STATE is set to DEF.

Regards,

Rolf

I'll check this, thanks.

FYI, this was a 100% straight default installation, I made no changes whatsoever to the aircraft state after the installation, whatever state was loaded during the installation is what I ended up with.

Archived