A few observations

Av8ter

Love the CRJ but just some observations,

When selecting a new altitude the C-Cord goes off when the selection is within 200 feet of the preselect. It shouldn't do this unless the plane itself deviates more than 200 feet, or 1000, but not during the selection.

The Nav Selector on the CA Side should go FMS (White), Nav 1 (Green), Off (Blank), Crossside (Yellow) and stop at each extreme, it shouldn't cycle through them repeatedly, same for the FO Side, it should not repeatedly cycle through them

The Radio page should have the selected Transponder displayed in green, they're both white when it's on.

MLG Bay Overheat Switch, the audo warning should finish playing even when the switch is released.

Forecfully disconnecting the auto pilot by moving the yoke, the auto pilot disconnect sound should continue to play until deselected by the pilot on the yoke or FCP.

It's a great product, I don't know if you were aware of these or not, the search function didn't find anything with some key words, but I look forward to any future updates.

The FO NAV Selector is also FMS (White), Crossside (Yellow), Off (Blank), Na 2 (Green)'

;-) You can verify if you need, I have been flying the CRJ for 8 years and can tell you this is accurate.

Archived