Dark/lightning issue and crash

eze1510

Hello all, 

Been trying - 3 times now to do a short EINN-EGLL flight - works with every other plane but the Aerosoft Airbus. 

I take off fine, but half way through the flight everything goes blurry and the textures on the A321 go as below. This does not happen with any other aircraft.

Any advice?

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

Well I'm struggling with the words to describe it - essentially half way through the flight the following happens

• Ground textures all go blurry
  • Airbus as seen above goes black/dark
  • Eventually system crashes

My system manages this route with competitor Airbus with no issue or any Boeing payware product. 

On 9/12/2018 at 7:52 PM, eze1510 said:

Hello,

Well I'm struggling with the words to describe it - essentially half way through the flight the following happens

• Ground textures all go blurry
  • Airbus as seen above goes black/dark
  • Eventually system crashes

My system manages this route with competitor Airbus with no issue or any Boeing payware product. 

The same happens to me. Only with these airbus, with the rest of the aircraft is doing well.

My graphic card is GTX 1080. I'm not on a laptop, running an I7-4760S

• Aerosoft

The reason for the effect is still pretty obvious, the system runs out of graphical memory. 

We have not seen this on any of our tests and at this moment have no explanation. 

Is the issue solved it you pause the sim and do a refresh of the scenery? That would confirm it's a memory issue.

Archived