New Liveries wont show up

Dear Aerosoft Team and Commiunity,

first of all let me tell you that i really enjoy the new a320/a321 series.

Sadly i noticed that everytime i am about to add a new livery (e.g. EasyJet Liveries from LIAMD3012) they wont show up in the aircraft selection.

I have tried to follow the guide from Stefan Hoffmann but even after all steps the new liveries just wont show up.

Kind Regards.

Hi,

please have a look into the aircraft.cfg in the following path (could be different on your computer): documents\aerosoft\airbus ... \airbusA320CFM\ ... simobjects ...aircraft.cfg

I'm sorry, I'm not at my computer right now.

Does the content of the .cfg start with [FLTSIM.0] or with [FLTSIM.1]/[FLTSIM.2]?

If it does not begin with 0 or it starts with 0 and continues with 2 or 3 instead of 1, it could be an issue, I already reported, but didn't get an answer.

Okay it then seems to be a general bug. Aerosoft should check that up.

You can do it, if you correct the numbering on your own. So make it [FLTSIM.1] instead of 2. It's important to always start with 0 and don't miss a number. If you start with 0 and continue with 2,3,4,... it will only show the plane with the 0.

Archived