Registration Font name request for panel.

Hi guys. Just got the Airbus, so I'm in process of adding my liveries, but I'm in need of the font used for the A/C registration on the cockpit panel. Can anyone let me know the correct font used in the new professional bus? The old font in the previous bus looks a bit different than this. 

Thanks in advance.

The mainpanel contains a layer template with a handmade replication of the DIN Font Airbus uses naturally there. This template contains all characters, numbers and the minus sign used to make such a registration.

You will find the template under REGISTRATIONS / MISC REGISTER / REG LETTER FLATTENED.

Then you select the letter and copy and past to the right positon. When done, resave the file as flipped DXT3.

Just now, Stefan Hoffmann said:

The mainpanel contains a layer template with a handmade replication of the DIN Font Airbus uses naturally there. This template contains all characters, numbers and the minus sign used to make such a registration.

You will find the template under REGISTRATIONS / MISC REGISTER / REG LETTER FLATTENED.

Then you select the letter and copy and past to the right positon. When done, resave the file as flipped DXT3.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Stefan! 

Archived