Wrong fuel calculation in A320/A321?

Meyerflyer

Hello,

yesterday I downloaded the new A320/A321 and made my first flight with the A321 IAE. I did have a new problem, which I didn't even have in the new A319. I entered all needed data, and uplifted 6.4t of fuel for the flight from Frankfurt to Hamburg. After entering the flight plan, the MCDU showed an EFOB upon landing in Hamburg of 4.6t. So the FMS expected the whole flight to only use 1.8t of fuel, which is far from the correct fuel usage. Once in the air, nearing 4.6t of remaining fuel, the EFOB stepped down by 0.1t steps until lafter landing, which remained about 3.5t of fuel left.

Can somebody confirm this? For me it seems to be a new issue. The fuel calculation of the A319 Professional is pretty accurate and matched the real fuel usage at about +- 0.2t fuel. Only the A321 and probably the A320 seem to have this issue.

No, I didn't. But I also didn't in the A319 Professional and the calculation was correct. Do you think, this huge difference can only be caused by missing winds? I assume, the bus calculated with calm winds, but even then I wouldn't only use 1.8t of fuel for the 52min flight.

Archived