Wrong numbering of aircraft.cfg from A320/A321 livery Manager?

Hello,

I just installed the A320/A321 and deleted some liveries I won't use. After loading P3D I did only see one A321 CFM, no A320 CFM and no A321 IAE. I had a look at the aicraft.cfg which seemed to contain all repaints and I couldn't find an issue. P3D simply did not show them.

Then I found out, that the numbering of A320 CFM, A321 CFM and A321 IAE were wrong, because the numbering started at [FLTSIM.1] instead of [FLTSIM.0] at A320 CFM and A321 IAE and the A321 CFM folder started with [FLTSIM.0], but continued with [FLTSIM.2]. I didn't do anything special, just deleted some repaints and added a few.

I think there's something wrong.

I can reproduce this. Cleaned up the aircraft.cfg because of the wrong numbering from the livery manager, deleted some liverys and added new. The aircraft.cfgs were then messed up again.

It has been reported by other users. Don't know why the thread here has been closed...

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/139373-new-liveries-wont-show-up/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Sorry it dropped through the cracks. No update we are unable to recreate this in any way. For another tests I installed 25 liveries on Friday and simply could not see the issue.

The other topic was closed because the topic starter written this:

"Yeah, i know. 

Fixed it now, thanks for you suppert. <3

This threat can be closed now."

vor 18 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Sorry it dropped through the cracks. No update we are unable to recreate this in any way. For another tests I installed 25 liveries on Friday and simply could not see the issue.

The other topic was closed because the topic starter written this:

"Yeah, i know. 

Fixed it now, thanks for you suppert. <3

This threat can be closed now."

Have you tried deleting other liveries before installing new ones? I can reproduce this issue 100%...

The guy in the other thread only said, he fixed it, because I told him how to manually correct the issue caused by the livery manager, so he had the same issue and will have it again after deleting and reinstalling some liveries!

So there seems to be an issue at least for some customers. The other thread should not be closed imho.

Archived