How do I move the jetways of the mega lisbon airport V2

kiko601

as the description only mentions "AES compatibility" I suppose there are no "ctrl-j" jetways and you have to use AES for movable jetways (of course only if you use FSX as AES doesn't work with FSX-SE or P3D)

There aren’t and had I known that I wouldn’t have bought it. At least v1 didn’t break the PAPI lights which required fixing with a patch from a German source.

Better looking buildings and that’s about all. Not sure how it qualifies as a Mega Airport. :(

There's another problem with the design of the buildings and static jetways at LPPT. The jetways are part of the building so there's no way to remove them to allow users of GSX to create animated jetways.

Perhaps Aerosoft can insist on certain rules before they accept an airport from a 3rd party developer. Either supply animated jetways (CTRL+J) or SODE or allow the static ones to be removed without taking the whole building with it. It's a very poor show.

44 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry you are unhappy again Ray. It is of course not easy to see in the future he?

Mathijs, my criticism was not directed at Aerosoft but at the designer. Given LPPT was a second generation offering it was very disappointing moveable jetways were not added.

Perhaps you could take on board my suggestion that for every Mega Airport airport insist on a certain standard which should include moveable jetways. I'm seriously considering removing this scenery and trying the default.

I know I only post here when I'm complaining about something. I suppose that's just the way of the world. I do have many of your airports and on the whole am pleased with them. Lisbon though has been a disappointment.

Thanks Jespersson. The problem as I see it with Aerosoft is they are the sellers, not the designers. LatinVFR, FlyTampa and FSDT design their own airports and if you're not happy about something or need a question answering more often than not you talk to the people who have written the code. That does make a bit difference.

I have no idea who wrote Aerosoft LPPT and cannot discuss anything with them. That is a problem.

18 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Thanks Jespersson. The problem as I see it with Aerosoft is they are the sellers, not the designers. LatinVFR, FlyTampa and FSDT design their own airports and if you're not happy about something or need a question answering more often than not you talk to the people who have written the code. That does make a bit difference.

I have no idea who wrote Aerosoft LPPT and cannot discuss anything with them. That is a problem.

Have a look at this https://www.avsim.com/home/reviews/scenery/review-aerosoft-mega-airport-lisbon-v20-r2496/

• 3 weeks later...

I've just set up a flight from Lisbon, starting from gate 124 using the Airbus A320 and I couldn't get the jetway to move either. However, the SODE message indicated that the aircraft door was too far from the jetway. I then slewed the aircraft forward and low and behold, the jetway docked using the SODE menu. So there may be a problem with all of the parking positions.

was that an position that is - in the AFCAD - for a plane much bigger than an A320 (radius more than 27m)?

In that case the plane is simply positions too far away from tha gate because the AFCAD sets the plane center for a B767 or bigger

Archived