Engine display

Goshob

Hi,

I have some missing components on my Engine display. Please check the attached. Does anybody knows a solution for it?

I presume it came from some livery installation, but the question is how to fix it. This is A320 the 32 bit version btw.

Thank you!

Please login to display this image.

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for the answer! It works properly now.

It is a bit unclear the explanation why and when this item should be checked. Which hardware supports ECAM rendering? 

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Without this option set the Airbus uses DirectX to display the engine arcs. There are certain hardware/driver combinations where this doesn't work. In these cases getting them rendered by the Airbus itself fixes the problem.

I have never seen a proven specific hardware/driver combination that causes this problem. It's just like, if you have it, tick that box ;) 

19 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

I have never seen a proven specific hardware/driver combination that causes this problem. It's just like, if you have it, tick that box ;) 

The best ever answer I had seen for years. :clapping_s:Thank you Tom! :D

You can close this, if needed.

Archived