Glareshield Font

Stephen Paradis

The Aerosoft A318/319 Baro window which should show "Std" when set to standard instead indicates "/:=" (without the double quotes). Also the last two digits in the VS window are ## instead of 00. As the attached PDF shows there are no other font issues in my install that I am aware of.

I installed v1.31 as administrator in Windows 7 64bit FSX acceleration. I have no antvirus software.There are no "airbus" fonts in C:\Windows\Fonts or in the fonts folder in my FSX root directory.

It seems a minor problem but I so like this airplane that I would like it to be perfect. Can anyone suggest a fix short of a reinstall?

Thanks.

Steve Paradis

AS_Panel.pdf

Can you please tell me what Aerosoft fonts should be on my system. I do have quartz.ttf but no airbus fonts.

I always run .exes as administrator (in this case it was from a CD) and I have UAC off and no anti-virus.

The PanelBar View is due to my own modification and I don't see should have to do with the fonts issue.

Thanks for your attention.

Steve P.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I do not know what else might be wrong with your installation I suggest to do a complete reinstall, following EXACTLY this topic:

In your case most likely Steam software has prevented the installation of the fonts.

Archived