Checklist Appearing with Camera Views

VAFPilot

Hello,

Whenever I select a camera view after using the "Shift" + "3" the checklist pops up for each view. Is there anyway to turn this off? I find it an odd feature especially if I'm trying to look at gauges or set switches/knobs. (I purchased and installed version 1.21

I'm liking the aircraft as it's a fun plane to fly . . .  it would be great if I could disable the checklist from automatically appearing every time I click on a window view.

So sorry. When I created the post I had selected the "Twin Otter Extended" (P3D v4) and thought it was in the appropriate place. I didn't see the answer in any of the manuals and I know you guys are busy with the A320/321 release so thanks for following up.

I know there's a lot going on with the latest release of the A320/A321 (which I purchased) but can anyone shed any light on this issue? It has been a week and I'd really like to resolve this if possible.

I think there was an issue whereby EZCA was not compatible with the view selection panel in FSX and hence didn't work properly. Maybe you don't have the same setup but this might give some insight in to the problem.

I found the issue.

If you select the following on the configuartion tab when the checklist page appears it prevents the checklist from popping up when accessing the different views:

"Disable checklist open when shifting views"

"Disable checklist change Camera views"

I thought I'd post this in case anyone else has the same issue. Thanks for the feedback and for updating this aircraft for P3D v4. It's a great all-around aircraft for short distances.

Archived