PFPX to P3D v4

Hey there,

I have a question about PFPX worked with P3D v4, If yes, how do I install it. I have PFPX on DVD so I guess I just install it as I usually ??? 

But I can also see that there have been a couple of hotfixes to PFPX, how are the installers ???

Regards Jammin16

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make sure that you have the latest full release (1.28). If the version on your DVD is older you can get the latest version from the update database 

or directly from the manufacturer

Afterwards you also need to install the latest hotfix for that version:

If you are using an ATI graphics card please do not update to the "i" hotfix but only to the "c" hotfix

4 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Sørg for, at du har den seneste fulde udgivelse (1.28). Hvis versionen på din DVD er ældre, kan du få den nyeste version fra opdateringsdatabasen 

Hi Tom A320 thank you for your help have a nice day:hi_s: 

5 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please make sure that you have the latest full release (1.28). If the version on your DVD is older you can get the latest version from the update database 

Where would it be best to install PFPX on the same drive where my flight simulator is ???

Archived