Hi, i'm a new PFPX customer and i have some "newbie" questions.

I'm trying to make a flight from LIPZ to LFPG (Venice to Paris CDG) with a standard departure (i will remove it later).

I'm using ADVANCE ROUTE FINDER with parameters are MIN COST, AUTO choice of airspace, no flags on "ignore". PFPX choosed FL340

The only AVOID set is DJL as it seems unuseable and BELOV (not used)

Software produces this route: CHI DCT GIKEB DCT ATPED DCT RESIA UP131 ARGAX UL613 ELMUR DCT TRA UL856 GIVRI UM982 TINIL TINI8E

I have 3 errors, in the attached pic.

So, the question is: If there are FREE SPACE rules applied, why the software is still applying airways also when i'm using a FL340? How it's supposed to work, or how should i work in that cases? In some other tests, like this: 

ROKIB Q333 RESIA/N0460F300 UP131 ARGAX UL613 HOC UL856 PENDU/N0456F390 UL856 GIVRI/N0454F380 UM982 TINIL

the EUROCONTROL validation works for FL300, but fails for 340 (as expected). And this is clear, (PFPX stripped away my height and speed restrictions during BUILD process... there is a way to force them?)

Any help to make a simple path from LIPZ to LFPG without using external tools? (that is the reason for buying PFPX...?)

Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

Download and install the PFPX RAD Restrictions and Directs for your AIRAC cycle, these have been kindly made available by David.

Whilst this cannot resolve all issues it will improve the situation greatly. Consult the Route Availability Document to meet any additional criteria required.

FRA data is not available from an AIRAC provider.

Archived