RAAS stall P3dv4

Flavio1

I have installed RAAS (locked) with the Airbus since the day of release.

It worked well untill yesterday when I had to stop the fly half-way.

Today P3dv4 has not started anymore, after the very first screen loading scenery the window is closed and nothing happens. In the task manager it seems to be running (as shown in the image here attatched).

After many attempts (including re-installing p3dv4 Client)

1 - I have uninstalled RAAS (locked)

2 - launched p3dv4 ... and it works

3 - I have re-installed RAAS (locked) with the files \documents\aerosoft\general\FS2Crew RAAS AA P3DV4.exe

4 - P3dv4 don't start

5 - uninstalled RAAS again ... p3dv4 starts

I can live without RAAS but ... have any suggestion to solve the problem?

Please login to display this image.

This always happens to close the computer to off and before having closed the Prepar3D, even having selected [ESC] and you have not left a few moments to close all the files opened by Prepar3D including the communication via Internet with Prepar3D. When you turn the PC on again you will start the Prepar3D without having to click on the simulator.

What accounts of RAAS for the moment, and I touch wood, it does not happen to me, and that I have installed the two professional registered and installed free by Aerosoft.

Please login to display this image.

To exit Prepar3D and do not stay running, let me finish booting the PC and then press CTRL + ALT + SUP and from Task Manager closes the Prepar3D, and restart the PC.

Archived