One solution for bad performance

Labbi85

Until yesterday I also had bad performance with the new Airbus. While flying in VR with PMDG 737 or Majestic Q400 I always have around 25 - 35 fps (flyiniside display), but with the Airbus I was not able to get above 21fps and sometimes it dropped to 15fps.

Now yesterday night I came across userbenchmark.com  by accident, because I wanted to see how my Graphics card compares to a 1080ti. On this webpage you can easily download a little program which will check your hardware and compares it to the exact same hardware from other users and shows you how it compares to them in average.

Long things short.... this programm showed me that my two 8GB DDR4 RAM sticks (16GB overall) where performing way below their norm (see picture attached).

Please login to display this image.

At the end I figured out, that the two sticks where connected in the wrong slots. I had them connected right next to each other (black & red slot), but the motherboard manual says, when using two stick you have to connect them into the same colord slots.

Now I get also get between 25-35fps with the airbus.

TLTR: Check that your RAM sticks are connected to the right RAM slots refering to the motherboard manual.

Archived