Moving TID Cursor with Joystick

bonesvf103

Hi,  I remember a long time ago I had foudn the keystroke that allowed you to move a cursor on the TID to designate targets with the joystick.  It was a circular shaped cursor.  I searched the forums and manual but can't find where I had found it before.  I got as far as CTRL-F to get the stick to control the radar antenna elevation and tilting the antenna left to right, but that was it.  It didn't move a cursor on the TID screen.

Anyone know the keystroke?

v6,

boNes

OK, this is weird.  I was manipulating the TID screen with the joystick--changing antenna elevation, slewing the "spotlight" from left to right, etc.  I don't know what I did but suddenly at some point, my moving the joystick moved the radar cursor around like I was asking in the above.  I have no idea what I did to do that...and then I couldn't get it back to changing the radar antenna.

So anyone know how this is done or what happened?

v6,

boNes

Archived