Airbus A320/A321 Step by Step Manual translation

Dear Aerosoft Support Team!

I've purchased the Aerosoft A320/A321 DLC on Steam about a month ago and I very much like it. I even joined a virtual airline of my home country, Hungary and I managed to do a couple of flights already without any passenger casualty. :-) To keep potential passenger casualties to the minimum for future pilots too, I was wondering if there is a Hungarian version of the Volume 6 - Step by Step manual which comes with the Airbus DLC. After a bit of digging around in this forum I saw that back in sometime like 2012 indeed this manual was translated into many languages, but since then it looks like the newer version of this manual only exists in English and German versions and the translations of the older version of the manual were not recommended any more for actual usage because they are kind of outdated by now. Regardless of this I thought it would be really cool if for example I could use the older translated manual as a baseline and update the translation using the current one. And now after this long and elaborate Standard Arrival Route :-) we are coming around to my question, okay questions...

1) Is it okay if I do this at all? I mean for example I translate the current version and make it available within our virtual airline for the education of future pilots. Should I then expect a visit from a professional Aerosoft hitman in the middle of the night because of some copyright infringement or something like that?

2) If such kind of an unofficial, "fan-made" translation is okay in theory, would it be possible to receive an editable version of the current Volume 6 manual, like for example in a Microsoft Word format?

Okay, I know I'm asking a lot, and I'll completely understand if you guys say this is a big no-no, but still thanks very much for at least considering the above and an even bigger thanks for making such an outstanding product.

Archived