How save different Configset in different profiles?

conductor79

Hello, 

I try to explain: Every time I go in a profile (example: IFR night) I try to set "display" and "world" of p3dv4 only that every time makes me save as "simulator configurator profile (master)" ... I click ok. Then step to another profile (example: IFR day), change again "diplay" etc .. and always makes me save as a master... unfortunately every time I find myself the last settings of other profiles.

is it possible to have different configurations so as not to have to change the simulator's graphic settings every time?

Niccolò 

of course, and I have also consulted to understand how to create a profile but maybe I looked in the wrong sections of the pdf ... I tried to follow the procedure described in simulator configset but nothing, I always stay in Master. could you recommend other sections where to look for the catch?

best regards

Archived