Spad Next

jiasm

Hello, is it possible to use the saitek multipanel with spad next registered, I have managed to find a profile but only the gear lever, and radios work, does anyone have any solution, thanks.

The proper place for this question is the SPAD.neXt forum. There is a subdivision for profiles, and I am pretty sure I saw topics about the AS busses there. However, my inital try would be ímporting one of the online profiles, and there are several ones for the busses. Unfortunately these are of mixed quality generally, some or excellent, some are just meh, so you really need to try them. Good ones come with a description which functions they support.

While I use SPAD.neXt for all of my GA flying, I didn't find time to try (and possibly adapt) it for the AS bus.

Kind regards, Michael

I use spadnext with the new bus and everything is ok. There are some lvar new commands for many switches on the overhead, so if you are going to use some old 32bit airbus profile you have to find the new working commands.

• 2 months later...

Good day! Dear klisura, if not difficult, could you send me your settings SPAD next for Aerosoft A320 professional? I have long tried to customize this aircraft for my Saitek panels. but nothing works. Thank you in advance! My email: REMOVED

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guys, for security and privacy reason you should not post your email adress publically in a forum.

@Yuki555: in such cases you should contact another user via PM.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived