Crj200 on macbook pro waiting for connection...

Swiss001

I bought the crj200 DVD box in a Saturn (German tech store) yesterday. Installing with an external CD driver worked fine. After installation, I spawned in with the crj (with engines running). But the panels were all black, I couldn't really press any button and there was just a window saying: "waiting for connection". I know there were some other people reporting these issues, but I couldn't really find a solution for mac.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello,

may be this post will help. It's for all operating systems (without the C++ files, this are only for Windows).

And please be sure to have installed the newest CRJ-200 version for X-Plane 11 (or X-Plane 10). It's Version 1.72.

An Update )it is a fullversion) you shall can download with our Update Datenbank (database).

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

At first you have to register yourself, then you can register your CRJ-200 (Box version) with the Key.

Then you get the download for the newest version.

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

Hello,

there shall be a serial in the box. A small paper. The format of the key is xxxx-xxxxxxx .

But i don't know the Boxes from other shops...

If you have the Version 1.72 then there is no update available.

You can check it with the installed CRJ-200 folder. There you find a folder "Manual".

Open it. There must be a txt file "Readme 1.7 changes.txt" ...

Greets Heinz

Archived