"Not entitled"

tomdp51d

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have moved your topic into the NavDataPro forum section.

Have you followed the instructions in the manual, have entered your purchased license into account page of NavDataPro and get it displayed as valid there?

Howdy, thanks for the response - yearly, I think 13 cycles?

Looked in "Account" on NDP updater, I see my email address and "Serial" are populated.  Rest are greyed out.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to enter the serial code you got provided, not the order number. 

You will find the serial code on the "Instant downloads" page, right next to the download link for NavDataPro, or in the email you received. 

Thank you, that did it. Looks like the order number auto-populates into "serial" on installation, and I was remiss in not reading closely enough - now off to X-Plane support, to find out why the updated approach procedures aren't being accessed from the X-Plane 11.25 Custom directory for the Garmin 530; but not an Aerosoft issue - it's not retrieving the FAA CFIP plates either. . .

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived