Annoying wiper sounds

Just a simple question. The new windscreen wiper sounds are so annoying to me. Are the sounds of the wipers in the real bus really this annoying? Couldn't remember from the many cockpit videos I've seen on Youtube...

I really enjoy the new bus and especially Trueglass and the rain effects. But turning on the wipers sounds terrible to me and almost prevents me from turning them on. :D

Regards, Julian

Okay thank you for the video. I will have to compare this with the actual Aerosoft Bus wiper sound. For me the sound in the video is not that much annoying as the sounds from AS. At least the low wiper rate sound is more disturbing, but I only made 2 flights so far and didn't use the high wiper rate. Maybe it's not that much annoying then. :D

But my question seems to be answered so far.

Just got some rain, effectively the wiper sound loop is terrible :)

(the loop is not sync to the wiper movement and there is a blank between cycles)

Yes, I find this too. The wiper moves, but the sound is not synced to the movement. The sound ends before the wiper is in the end detent/ the Sound begins, before the wiper starts moving. Something to improve for a future Update, @aerosoft.

Archived