Weather Not Updating

Hello all,  I have an active subscription and running PFPX 1.28.  At the bottom of the screen weather never finishes updating "WX: Updating" I have online selected for the update.  It used to work, any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

For me the update works just fine:

Please login to display this image.

Is your subscription really showing valid on the "Configuration - General" page?

Same issue -weather is showing online, and update will run, but the weather is hours out of date, its showing the 0520 metar for today - but time is 1403z as we speak this is on version 1.28c as I cant run j version as it crashes (and yes ive done the Microsoft library updates)

3 minutes ago, jc75 said:

Same issue -weather is showing online, and update will run, but the weather is hours out of date, its showing the 0520 metar for today - but time is 1403z as we speak this is on version 1.28c as I cant run j version as it crashes (and yes ive done the Microsoft library updates)

The ADDS server appears to be having issues that will knock on to PFPX

Archived