ATIS

Tom_L

I am on ver 1.1.0.0 . in P3D v4.3 ). When selecting "Arrival Wx" mostly nothing happens. I can't figure out the circumstances, but sometimes - after several minutes - a message is received. But this message doesn't contain a correct ATIS but the designator of the arrival airport and a listing of 5 or 6 different wind data, time is always 0000Z, only the QNH is given correctly. Even though Departure and Arrival Airport are correctly shown on the respective page of the AOC Menu only the departure weather will be received when selecting "ALL". I use AS 16, all FMS data are populated, I even tried entrering a flightplan in AS16 to no avail. The weather in the MCDU is set to Sim default. Wind request also doesn't work for me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, wind request does only work if you load the same fpln in active sky and the mcdu.

Yes the arr wx atis message is buggy. I added it to the list. Most of time it takes long to get the weather data. Most people reported something around 8min. 

Archived