High speed protection / speed limit during initial climb

blahhh

Hi,
After taken off (A/THR engaged, managed speed, AP off), passing the accelleration height, throttles in climb position, flaps still in 1+F, AP on : speed increases. If I don't retract the slats/flaps the bus speed continuing to increase to the target speed (eg 250 kts in managed mode without restriction) and overshoots the VFE, that should not happend.

29 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

And is an abnormal procedure. Of course it should not happen, but it will be no problem if you follow the SOP.

Of course I agree but if I follow the SOP, no protection should be triggered so why do you model every protection except this one?

Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, auto trim.
Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off

But anyway, on apposite view, in normal procedure, no protection is needed here.
It's just an incorrect managed speed calculation. The managed speed have to target some kts before VFE, not 250 kts when flaps/slats are extended.

Archived