TCAS

Sprajcik

Hallo, i'm doing something wrong? I don't see any trafic with TCAS on and in TARA mode. I was Airborn and have two trafic in 5nm Circle on was on my high and one 1000' above but nothing on the Displays. any help?

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, Sprajcik said:

i didn't see any aircraft on Tcas since i'm flying with this Airplane

Don;t images do not really help as we have no idea is the TACS needs to be triggered. I tried yesterday to trigger it and had not issues, So at this moment we are unable to see an issue here.

Look at the first Picture, there is a trafic 7,5nm away and he was crossing my Altittude. Last Friday i was on Fly-in in Franfurt and thesame Thing, no Aircraft on the Tcas. The TCAS test it's not posible at the moment or i'm wrong?

i'm thing i found the solution, today i was flying to AMS with lot of trafic, and i'm flying with Fs2crew, so the F/O turn on the TARA mode. when in flight i turned off and back on the TARA and i get the trafic on the display. Maybe it's problem with Fs2crew or, when the buttons operating.

Archived