Shomron

Stutters lead to loss of control

Hi,

First, congratulations on the release! I am really enjoying the aircraft!

Today I got a strange behavior with the Airbus - when descending into FSDT KDFW I got the "normal stutters" when the airport scenery loads about 10 miles out.

However, during this time the aircraft lost control (pitched up/down violently) - seemed the stutters affected the aircraft directly!

What could have caused this? This hasn't happened to me with other complex aircraft addons no matter how heavy the stutters got.

Thanks,

Shom

You'll experience this anytime your frame rates go below 18fps.  I believe it's in the manual.  The former Aerosoft Airbus was the same way.

I recommend changing your settings to ensure you're able to maintain at least 20fps on your flights.

Best wishes!

13 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

You'll experience this anytime your frame rates go below 18fps.  I believe it's in the manual.  The former Aerosoft Airbus was the same way.

I recommend changing your settings to ensure you're able to maintain at least 20fps on your flights.

Best wishes!

Thanks for the quick reply Dave!

However no matter what my frames are throughout the flight whenever a complex airport loads the fps will go down significantly (even below 18), do you not experience the same?

Shom

No sir, but I don't get stutters in my sim.  Whatever is causing those needs to be addressed because when they occur your frames are either stopping (stutters) or going very low.

Hi Dave,

I have had a few cases of the stutters and losing control last night and this morning, but a flight just before had no stutters. My machine was showing 35plus fps, but for some reason, on initial climb out, the stutters start..and it is all over. Resetting and trying another flight does not fix the issue. Maybe one of those things and some code issue not happy in my setup.

On my last flight, I had an issue with CL "signs" being repeated on approach and a loud clicking noise... Looking at file: AB_ND_GDI.log, it shows fps of 57-60 and all things normal...

and I noticed in Immersion.log, the last 50+ readings were all saying AB:FOOTREST_CPT+: 0.20 TO 10.20, and rset itself several times...sort of locked in a loop...about the same time I was having the "signs" being repeated.

Any how, maybe put this in another post in the correst area, as I am having a few issues, always with rocket ship climbs...unless I take it out of managed climbs...