Wanted: list of all airports covered by NDP Charts

mgeiss

Would it be possible to get a list with all airports which are covered by NavDataPro Charts? A simple list in CSV format would be fine.

I just want to check the coverage in the areas I usually fly in without needing to buy a 1-day pass.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not aware of such a list being available. It might be easier when you ask for specific airports you have in mind.

The available charts are aquivalent what Lufthansa Systems offers to theri cutomers. Therefore regions not served regulary by them are usualy not or only partially covered.

Well, there are many airports I'd like to check on, but for a start I'd be interested in smaller/regional airports in the western US.

For example KOTH, KJAC, KIDA, KASE, KCRQ

However, if one of the devs with access to the raw data could compile a complete lis, it would be highly appreciated!

Hmm, bummer. Guess I'll stick with "the other charts provider" for now, as some of the airports I'm interested in are even smaller or less busy that KOTH or KCRQ.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you want to save money at all, I suggest you use Skyvector.com or especially for Europe the free access to the database from Eurocontrol.

It's not about the money, I have a subscription with Navigraph and they have all the charts I need at the moment. I just prefer the visual style of the LH/LIDO charts, but I won't switch to NDP if it's more catered to larger airports.

Archived