Latest Update Issue

Tundrabum01

Let me start this post by saying the Aerosoft CRJ is one of my favorite to fly.  It's fun, challenging, and for one person, a real workload to fly correctly.

My issue is the updates.  This is the second time I installed an  update where they do fix the problems they intend to fix; ie this time the pressurization, in my case seems to work ok.  However, things that were working come back not working after the update.  In this case it's Dave payload and fuel.  I enter a value into either pax, cargo, or fuel, and (I timed it) I have less than 5 seconds before the value resets to default???   I finally figured out a workaround, just save the value in less than 5 seconds.  Ok for pax, takes several attempts for cargo and fuel. 

I do understand, when your immersed in code and come back into the daylight, easy to assume no unintended consequences.   But it took me less than a minute after starting to set up after the update to discover this issue.  And if this issue is mine due to an install error, please disregard the above comments and tell me how to fix poor Dave :).

Best Regards

darrel

Archived