RAAS PRO

por928

I noticed the last few updates, that RAAS is always tacked on the end of the upload, and goes through its install. I have never heard it call out runways etc. Is there a setting to turn it on? I have version 1.1.0.0

EDIT...............OK, sorted. I just realised that there is a config for the RAAS in the Add-ons. Clicked on the master switch and some settings, and works great.....

This was mentioned here:  

But has been locked down, so not sure what the outcome is/going to be.  it needs a support answer to be honest.

Anyway, do you see 'RAAS PROFESSIONAL'  in the SIM addon menu, is it active, should be(tick in box)..open RAAS from menu.

Now try to see if you hear anything. 

Also do the 'sound' check from the RAAS menu.

13 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

This was mentioned here:  

But has been locked down, so not sure what the outcome is/going to be.  it needs a support answer to be honest.

Anyway, do you see 'RAAS PROFESSIONAL'  in the SIM addon menu, is it active, should be(tick in box)..open RAAS from menu.

Now try to see if you hear anything. 

Also do the 'sound' check from the RAAS menu.

Thanks for the reply Clive

Yes, I realised this as soon as I posted the question...hence I edited my post. Works great.

Archived