Cannot upload winds on networked sim

Jonz747

Hi there,

Two days ago I networked my sim so that Active sky is on a different computer to my sim'd computer. Prior to this I was able to upload the winds however I'm no longer able to do this. Can you please advise of a way I can do this? It just cycles through these two pages each time I try. Thanks in advance.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The bus is reading the data from a file of AS. That is stored somewhere on C: under AppData. Will have to check where exactly. 

You will now have to copy this file from your network pc to the correct location on your sim PC.

Maybe you can use mklink to make a virtual connection. Google for mklink.

Morning

Forgive my intrusion but you are not alone on this one Jonz747. Looks like the airbus network path situation for the "wind Request". command.

//users/yourname/appdata/roaming/hifi/as_p3dv4/weather is the correct path.

Best regards.

Intrude away Marshall, did the mklink work for you? I'm not too tech savvy so just gathering the information for a friend of mine to do it for me. Also any other suggestions just in case MKLINK doesnt work?

My suggestion to you is hang fire and don't go friggin in the riggin.

No intention of using mklink, it's not the correct solution, the problem is with this Aircraft and it's wind request command when using a networked weather system. All aspect of as_p3dv4 are working fine. The wind updates all along the flight plan as it should. If you put the wind in manually at "wind request" using   AS_p3dv4 data, it works. 

The Aerosoft team are very professional and I am confident this will be fixed in some future update.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived