PFPX weird routing

Hi,

can you please assist I tend to get weird routing with pfpx when it generates some of the routes in comparison to what some the guys routes. I have updated the current hotfix 1.28.9c and it hasn't changed. At times it completely fails to find a route and prompt to use advanced route searching which won't work either. Am I missing something and doing it wrong?

Regards

ldee247

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you give us an example, best with a screenshot? and btw. the latest version is 1.28.9i

And next time please use the correct forum.

43 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Can you give us an example, best with a screenshot? and btw. the latest version is 1.28.9i

And next time please use the correct forum.

Hi, thanks for the response and apology for posting in the wrong forum.

Herewith is the screenshot of my scenario:

Please login to display this image.

Would you advise me updating to the latest version first 1.28.9i or wait and see if you encounter the same error as I'm getting?

regards

EGAA uses defined departure procedures, not SID.

Add BLACA and LISBO as departure points in the airport editor:

Additionally create two directs in the Waypoint & Airway editor 'user database' for LISBO - RINGA and LISBO - PEPOD:

Restart PFPX.

Update to v1.28.9i, if you are using an ATI based graphic card be sure to backup the current .exe

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

EGAA uses defined departure procedures, not SID.

Add BLACA and LISBO as departure points in the airport editor:

Additionally create two directs in the Waypoint & Airway editor 'user database' for LISBO - RINGA and LISBO - PEPOD:

Restart PFPX.

Update to v1.28.9i, if you are using an ATI based graphic card be sure to backup the current .exe

Hi, thanks for the assistance it seems to have worked after applying your steps above, I really appreciate your help. For further abnormalities routing I'll advise if I come across any,thank you.

regards

ldee247

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived