AS Top Fan badge??????????

st1300rider

I received a Aerosoft Top fan "badge" sent to me via facebook messenger. What is it? is it legit?

message: "You ave been recognized as one of aerosofts top fans. Get your badge now"

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have never heard of such a PR campaign. Are you supposed to click on a link? 

If so, please forward that message to support@aerosoft.com. Its worth to get checked if its a scam. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We did NOT send that out. I would delete it.

I didn't click on anything feeling like it is probably malicious. So I did attach what it looked like. As you can see, the Aerosoft logo is being used.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That looks like some weird default Facebook feature to me. But as it wasn't initiated by Aerosoft you shouldn't touch any of those links.

That was meant to be a tongue and cheek remark but since you asked..................Is the AS A318/19 fully operational? meaning all of the bugs that were acknowledged at its release fixed?

btw: I strongly commend the team on acknowledging the state of the aircraft prior to it release. That just tells me that there still is integrity with in the AS organization. Bravo!!!!

• Aerosoft

Of course there are issues we like to fix but who am I to judge, let me quote what customers wrote here (and on facebook). I think it pretty positive.

•  Great bus and a fantastic support team.
  • Respect! In view of the many thousands hours of work and the huge invest for development, the pricing is extremely fair for such a complex aircraft. Especially for those customers that own one of the previous busses, it should be a no-brainer.
  • thank you for the a318/319! :)
  • Thanks for the good job you did with your products. Really good ;-)
  • Its working beautifully.
  • Awesome! Thank you!
  • First of all: a very nice aircraft 
  • this a/c is a great job of programming.  Love it.
  • congrats on your job, excellent addon.
  • the new bus its funny, amazing a very great for me
  • really happy
  • The new 318/319 package is simply brilliant
  • Move over FSlabs, there is a better bus.
  • This was worth waiting for!?
  • Congratulations to all of you who have been along the way in this project
  • Clap yourself on your shoulder! You have every reason to be proud!
  • Once again Congratulations!
  • Well done
  • Performance is great.
  • Fantastic add on to the Airbus collection"
  • loving this thing
  • congratulation to an awesome job!!!
  • it does fly like a dream
  • new favourite aircraft, deleted the FSL one
  • So far very impressed.
  • everything worked perfectly
  • the frames wow just amazing
  • Thanks for the wonderful plane, very good job and suppor
  • now that i got it in the air she is all thought and much more 
  • what a great job you guys did,
  • Amazing product! 
  • The best way to show FSL how it should be done is to make something better. Aerosoft just did.
  • Absolutely amazing. FPS are really nice and the feeling is also really great.
  • You guys did a great job
  • a real diamond and stable base
  • u nailed it down to a really good product for us
  • This is definetely a new and wonderful product.
  • i would like to tell that Airbus simulation is astonishing..perfect model, well simulated
  • The checklist and co-pilot interaction is great and really adds to the immersion
  • Love the coffee, newspaper etc animations, a breath of fresh air
  • I love all the new stuff
  • I love the new Airbus
  • Worth every cent, love the Airbus
  • Bravo, you have released the King of the Buses
  • a real gem and great to have a quality airbus in P3Dv4
  • I love it! Its working great in VR!
  • I'm very happy with the Buses.
  • The fps are truelly amazing
  • SO IM VERY HAPPY CONGRATS!
  • What a wonderful aircraft!
  • What's the most spectacular thing about it, is the modelling. Dude, thats impressive. Ecspecialy the Virtual Cockpit looks incredible. 
  • I bought the FSL as well. What the hell is wrong with me? 150 EUR gone, never gonna use that one again.
  • The Professional Bus impresses me a lot. It feels smooth, it runs incredibly smooth (at least for what I'm used to from the PMDGs and the 787). It sounds great, can't wait to try the shared cockpit Feature.
  • Thanks for this wonderful product
  • congrats on an unbelievable aircraft!
  • kEEP up the good job Aerosoft!! 
  • The bus is amazing! 
  • The fps are truelly amazing even better then the older NGX wich always had the best performance for me
  • Factastic product, fantastic price, no DRM. Aerosoft I love you.
  • And the discount is beautiful, 4 Airbus models for 41 euros, in my case. This is heaven.
  • It is absolutely fantastic?. So easy to install. FPS are great even when I loaded up in JFK.
  • Graphics and textures are super.
  • New sounds - unbelievable.??
  • But what I most liked is the controlling the plane on taxi and in the air. It is so close to real like I seat in Thales level D. No other Airbus is even 50% close to the physics you made.
  • All expectations are exceeded more than twice.
  • Thank you, Aerosoft! You made the great job!
  • Impressive work, as always from Aerosoft! Looks good, sounds good, flies good.
  • my fps are better than for any other aircraft I have
  • Very happy with the frame rate. Did three test flights in three different models and all went perfect. 
  • Thanks goes to the development team. Well done...well done indeed.
  • So why did I pay 140 dollar to the thieves at FSL? (I removed that comments, MK)
  • Thanks again for a fantastic aircraft! And the documentation is as always very good and easy to read.
  • That is a more advanced feature than I thought - impressive that you have such a small (but important) detail implemented in this aircraftI am a happy camper with the new bus
  • a great product!
  • a magnificent aircraft
  • I think your team did a great job and I am enjoying flying new bus
  • Great product and it is was worth to wait.
  • My favourite
  • a pretty new thing
  • Works perfecr,Congratulations!
  • Brilliantly sorted out by the excellent AS support team.
  • Congrats on this new aircraft, amazing work 
  • Great job on the product though!
  • i absolutely love the new busses, they run completely flawless for me
  • a very nice aircraft
  • Absolutely stunning product
  • you guys are awesome... congrats to the team... love the plane.
  • Aerosoft i want to thank you for an awesome bus 
  • congrats to Aerosoft great product
  • but the graphics and the FPS are perfect and the flight performance was outstanding 
  • congratiolations with the new bus
  • Excellent performance on my computer
  • Excellent model for the simulator, not in vain patiently expected and very happy with the purchase
  • thank you very much for this fantastic. I've been enjoying it so far
  • I'm impressed. 
  • it runs great and the modelling is superb.  Thanks Aerosoft and the Airbus team
  • The bus is Wonderful.
  • and loving it mate 
  • great software
  • this is a fantastic model. The frame rates are extremely impressive, much better than the FSL
  • thanks for the coffee
  • Great work on the airbus lads! 
  • This aircraft is awesome..?. 
  • By the way, you really did a fantastic job on the VC, that looks great now!
  • long way better than FSL of course, and even better than NGX. 
  • Anyway You Great!
  • Superb model of A318-319
  • Incredibly very smooth on frames!
  • thanks for that great new toy. You made a wonderful job
  • the greatest airplane
  • you guys have done a great job with the new bus
  • Good job!
  • Amazing aircraft and the optimisation in P3D v4.3 is the best I have ever seen, it handles with almost the same fluidity as the Airbus in Aerofly! Just jaw dropping
  • the performance to eye candy ratio in the sim is something to be proud of...never dips below 4?5fp??s??
  • It's good to be back in the bus
  • first of all what a wonderful job you have done
  • I simply love the new bus 
  • Many thank great job awesome team
  • all working perfect
  • wonderful aircraft, it's really  a pleasure
  • its now my favorite instead of one of my favorites
  • Very good first impression. 
  • Thanks for this piece of work, great job.
  • First of all I have to say that I'm very happy with the bus, so great work guys!
  • PMDG 30 fps, FSL A320, 15 FPS, Your bus running at 44. Amazing
  •  Beautiful flight deck, great frame rates out of the gate
  • Best framerate optimizing I have seen for any add-on in 64 bits. Why don't all devs provide newly compiled models?
  • Double the frames compared to the FSlightsimlab airvus, super!
  • So smooth and fast, other teams should ask you how it's done.
  • In 3 words: I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!
  • Absolutely love it!
  • this Airbus has been done so beautifully well in performance, features, animations, textures, systems, and extras, that it  is almost impossible to dislike or say it's not my taste.
  • Thank you, Aerosoft.. What a wonderful job you guys have done !!!
  • Have to say this is the most impressive 'first impression' I have had from any of the buses.Bravo!
  • Have to say my first 'check her out' flight was great. The functionality, the modeling the FPS performance.......really top job
  • so far I'm very impressed with the quality of the Bus
  • This is one of the most amazing aircrafts the sim community has, and it will  get even better
  • I am REALLY impressed
  • Wonderful job with this aircraft, definitely hits the price point perfectly, dare I say even a bargain for what one gets!
  • this product is great.
  • All went very very good
  • I'd just like to share with everyone how impressed I am so far with the Aerosoft Airbus 318/19
  • Framerates and performance are very good on my system, the level of detail and systems complexity is exactly what I am looking for.
  • I can also say that of all the other Airbuses, this one is working without any major flaws in VR which I felt I should congratulate you all on.
  • really nice aircraft 
  • You all did a great job thus far with the aircraft and i look forward to the 320 and 321Firstly, really, really impressed with the new bus. Absolutely worth the wait, well done!
  • Congrats, and keep them coming!
  • its brilliant
  • Awesome, just awesome.
  • first congratulations for your work is superb,
  • Performed seamlessly. Great stuff. Congrats to Aerosoft team
  • The Professional version has stepped it up another notch and added some great features
  • the built in First Officer and checklist were just amazing to me, and added so much depth to the flying experience.
  • very nice !
  • Thank you for a great product.
  • I love this thing, im so glad i bought it! its simple
  • Well Done on this project.
  • first of all thank you for this bird
  • Excellent work of Aerosoft
  • It's a great package, by the way.
  • a very good product from aerosoft
  • my appreciation of just how good this aircraft is - It is really fantastic, an absolute joy to fly
  • Beautiful airplane no problems so far
  • the A319 is already stunning and I just love the handling of it. Great job Aerosoft!
  • As always, good job.
  • the frames are mighty impressive, even on my low spec pc
  • Great fps with ORBX LOWI made for a brilliant system stable event even with the huge amounts of detail being demanded due to tight 180deg turns presenting the whole scene. Loved it. Really happy to be back in the bus
  • Looks great and performance is fantastic.
  • I Bought yours A319 - 318 It Beautiful
  • Thanks for the great product! I really enjoy the light effects and the MCDU on the iPad. Big fun!

That's it?  lol  I wasn't asking for customer reviews. I can read those on the general forums. But you must be aware as I know you are, because you address the "issues" in the support threads. There are many of them. I wanted to hear it directly from you. When you say: " Of course there are issues we like to fix but who am I to judge " are you implying  (they) can't fix them?

To be clear, Im not bashing Aerosoft, their perspective r&r team or you. My longevity with loyal patronage to aerosoft can be easily accessed.

Thoughts Mathijs ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, in that case you might want to follow the link that is already given on the product page of the new Airbus:

You might also want to read through the last preview topic of the Airbus. 

How many times do you want Mathis to tell it and at how many and what prominent places else? 

Wow, kinda of a snarky response. Wasn't expecting that. You see, more and more fs developers are taking on this notion of releasing product that is not completely finished. Carenado has all be it perfected this. Thus appointing their paying customers (involuntarily)   to become beta testers. The difference; your ab 318/19 is a complicated model. One could argue study level. The price is substantial. I don't think that is right. And I don't think you can blame me for having a little trepidation. Your sense of entitlement is misguided and un wise. Everyday there are new titles from a growing library of new developers. (There are more players in the game now). <---metaphor  You solidified my suspicion. I enjoyed the chat up until now. And will think twice before I buy a aerosoft product again.  Goodnight

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived