Engine start troubles

Uzark

Hi everyone,

I have been having issues starting up the engines from cold and dark. 

I have been following the checklists and have made doubly sure that I am in the correct position to start the engines but everytime I try to fire them up, though they may ignite, after a few seconds they just shut off. I did make sure I followed the correct 3, 4, 2, 1 procedure too. I am not really sure what I could be doing wrong. 

Anybody have any suggestions?

So a little more information,

I have been wanting to use this aircraft with the application Air Hauler 2, when I had disabled the connection with AH2, the engines remained on or at least for the time I kept it running. Are there known compatibility issues between the Aircraft and AH2? The reason I ask is because initially it was working fine for the first couple of flights I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you asked this on the Airhauler 2 early access forums?  Also, are you running the DC-8 in networked mode checked in air hauler options?  I don't have the DC-8 yet but I run Airhauler 2 for every flight with P3Dv4 with multiple aircraft including Aerosoft Airbus pro in networked mode mostly because the aircraft are so complex.

Archived