Update 1.1.0.0 failing / AOC METAR Data

Juhu

Hello there!

I tried to install the new version 1.1.0.0 over the existing installation via the AS Updater, but I always get the message as can be seen in the .txt file. I am running AS Updater as administrator and also rebooted the computer before trying again.

I also have another question - might have to start a new topic, but here it is: Somehow I don't get the right weather information for my departure/arrival airport via the AOC in the MCDU. Instead I get multiple windspees and the QNH, but several parts of the METAR information, like the temperature and dew point, are missing (see screenshot). Maybe I didn't get the right steps from the manual?

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Julian

Please login to display this image.

Update_Message.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you run the ASUpdater with administrative rights, by right clicking on the exe and choose "Run as Administrator"?

Thank you for your advice - yes, I ran the AS Updater as Admin (by right clicking it) - however,  the problem with the updater was resolved by repeating these steps and after several attempts it worked.

Archived