Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

18 minutes ago, mhstardk2004 said:

Will this be available for fsx, that will be so awesome if you guys could, and also the plane looks 12/10, good job

Please read two pages back to find the answer to your question.

vor 5 Stunden , mhstardk2004 sagte:

Will this be available for fsx, that will be so awesome if you guys could, and also the plane looks 12/10, good job

On 16.10.2018 at 09:08, Frank Docter sagte:

[...]

- Which platform is supported? Only the actual P3D version at release time. ( V4.4 or after )

- Will an 32 bit version be available? Not decided yet. 

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/16/2018 at 3:08 PM, Frank Docter said:

- Which platform is supported? Only the actual P3D version at release time. ( V4.4 or after )

So... It won't be for FSX...

that's kind of a bummer :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

If you read the sentence right below the line you have quoted (and which you have truncated) you will read what has been said for a long time now: a decision for a 32bit version hasn't been made yet.

So please don't derive any conclusions from things that haven't been said.

• Upvote 1

Very good-amazingly-excelent-and-perfect job guys!!!

Keep going like that… but don't forget to have enough rest from time to time! :D

Greetings, Yapke

18 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

So please don't derive any conclusions from things that haven't been said.

No offense, Tom. But ...

If a decision for FSX / 32-bit sims hasn't been taken yet, but rather are awaiting the completion and release of the product, such a backport is looking less and less likely the further we get ahead and the more developed Prepar3D V 4.X is. 

It's no secret that, as time progresses, there's more and more work involved in the porting of products originally developed for 64-bit sims. One thing is the conversion to 32-bit - but more tedious is patching, removing and replacing 64-bit features and techniques, to make it fit within the constraints of a legacy platform. Not to mention, the memory restrictions within set platform. Then there's the problem, with testers who are still using the platform actively - something which (at the present time) maybe isn't so immediate - but it's quickly becoming one...

Personally I don't blame him for 'jumping' to the conclusion he's expressing...

Again! Please, PLEASE don't derive any conclusions about what I'm expressing here as to whether or not a 32-bit Aerosoft A330 will be developed or not... the above, are just my personal reflections of the dilemma Aerosoft (and countless other developers) are facing, when it comes to supporting old platforms... 

• Upvote 4

Actually the situation is quite simple: no decision has been made yet. If somebody derives from that, that actually a decision has been made, that is totally up to that person and of course that person is totally free to do so.

But it can't be that this is written down here in the preview topic without getting immediately corrected. There are lots and lots of other readers here who would take it as granted if it would not be corrected.

That's how rumors start and spread. Rumors about a decision that hasn't been made yet are useless (IMHO).

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for the small friday update. This week i got images from the CathayPacific livery for the A330, which is finalized by now.

[...]

Great work Stefan! Much awaited Friday update. Hoping for more liveries to come, especially if there is a SriLankan😊

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Haleef I said:

Great work Stefan! Much awaited Friday update. Hoping for more liveries to come, especially if there is a SriLankan😊

Agreed, please work on a Sri Lankan livery next!

On 11/2/2018 at 10:28 AM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Time for the small friday update. This week i got images from the CathayPacific livery for the A330, which is finalized by now.

[...]

Looks amazing!!!😀 Is it possible to soon get a preview video? And maybe a list of included repaints?

23 minutes ago, SAS_pilot101 said:

And maybe a list of included repaints?

If you read back in this topic you will find all already announced included liveries.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SAS_pilot101 said:

Looks amazing!!!😀 Is it possible to soon get a preview video? And maybe a list of included repaints?

I'm fairly certain, that within a couple of days, there will be a gazillion liveries available, from the well-gifted painters of this community. :)

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2018 at 9:28 AM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Looks superb, Stefan. Great work! 

Any reason why not going for Cathay’s new livery. This is hybrid of the old/new I think?

Thanks,

Mike

• Upvote 1

If you google after the registration B-LBJ you will see that this aircraft is currently flying just with this paint. Indeed there is a wild mix of paints in this airline now and maybe the change of all aircraft to the new layout will still take months if not years...

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

If you google after the registration B-LBJ you will see that this aircraft is currently flying just with this paint. Indeed there is a wild mix of paints in this airline now and maybe the change of all aircraft to the new layout will still take months if not years...

and those will be transferred to Cathay Dragon or return to leaser within 5 years:unsure:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tobias Nome said:

Could we get a peak of the aircraft rendered in the sim? This is looking sooo good! 

Agreed..

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Thanks for the reply, Stefan. Agreed that fleet repaints take years! 
A quick look on planspotters.net and it seems around ~50% of the CX A333 fleet is now in the new livery.
I'm being selfish though, to be honest; as I just really like the clean look of the new paint (the complimentary new Dragon livery too) - I'm sure the awesome repaint community will have both done soon after release! 😉 👍

http://b-hld-cathay-pacific-airbus-a330-342_Pla

17 hours ago, amm693 said:

and those will be transferred to Cathay Dragon or return to leaser within 5 years:unsure:

True, Amm693; once all the A350's are delivered. Still got ~30 in service though so we'll see these in CX colours for a good while yet I think.

17 hours ago, Tobias Nome said:

Could we get a peak of the aircraft rendered in the sim? This is looking sooo good! 

+1 on this ... will be great to see the impact of the sim lighting and shading etc.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:46 AM, Anders Bermann said:

I'm fairly certain, that within a couple of days, there will be a gazillion liveries available, from the well-gifted painters of this community. :)

I look forward to the Godzilla livery. :lolsign_s:

I would be grateful if Saudia (SV/SVA) livery is included in the launch.

Thank you.

Faisal.