Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

9 hours ago, Amirco said:

I dont think the a330 will comes this year, or mathjis did say it that it comes before or at christmas?

I hope so, they say they have the 330 almost done, just they need to have the 320 stable and then proceed with the 330. It would be a very nice Christmas gift!

9 hours ago, Amirco said:

I dont think the a330 will comes this year, or mathjis did say it that it comes before or at christmas?

At this moment I am unable to give estimates. 

• Like 1

Honestly the amount of airlines that use the A330 for long haul, and the fact that flight sim has never had a well-built A330 makes this the most in demand aircraft in years compared to other available aircraft. Keep up the good work Aerosoft and hopefully we can fly this bird in winter time! Just look at its awe and beauty...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HGUjqnntg

• Upvote 2

I just can't put into words how much I'm looking (paitently) forward to this! A good A330 has been my dream since I first discovered the consept of 'add ons' in fsx way back in 2009. Having tried the majority of the A330's available - freeware as well as payware - without being merely a little bit satisfied, I feel this is the big moment I (and the rest of us) have been waiting for. I feel it coming closer - take your time, and I trust you to make this the best A330 the fs world has ever seen! Enjoying the A319/20 Professional in the meanwhile!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ryan3165 said:

CAN'T **** lol

Wither way, we'l have to   lol 

A question. Nvidia has brought a new light/shadow technology with their new 2xxx series (Raytracing). Will that be programmed as well or does Lockheed Martin needs to program that and then all planes inside the sim will have that feature. Bye Pascal 

10 minutes ago, DriverX said:

A question. Nvidia has brought a new light/shadow technology with their new 2xxx series (Raytracing). Will that be programmed as well or does Lockheed Martin needs to program that and then all planes inside the sim will have that feature. Bye Pascal 

That would require a major overhaul of the entire graphics engine, it is not something developers can add to products without LM adding it to the graphics engine of P3D

1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

If you always watch them on your 400x300px phone without even zooming in I am not surprised you see no difference.

You will get some time out for such an abusive post towards our graphic artist Stefan.

Not to stir the pot or anything like that, but really? Abusive? All the previews we've seen has been of that single livery, it would be really nice to see another livery at least.

At the very least you should probably read into the definition of abusive, as that is nowhere near abusive.

As a little help here is the definition of abusive according to the Oxford Dictionary:
1: Extremely offensive and insulting

2: Engaging in or characterized by habitual violence and cruelty

3:Involving injustice or illegality

This is just my two cents, please dont take it as anything meant offensive

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

With rumors of P3d 4.4 coming around end of the year, I hope this release takes advantage of the new PBR effects the platform promises to bring.. I would like to see what the native PBR effects look like instead of using hacks like tomato shade which looks really good by the way.. 

Is this release going to be based on 4.3 sdk or 4.4 sdk? 

Vor 1 Stunde, vin747 sagte:

With rumors of P3d 4.4 coming around end of the year, I hope this release takes advantage of the new PBR effects the platform promises to bring.. I would like to see what the native PBR effects look like instead of using hacks like tomato shade which looks really good by the way.. 

but also keep in mind, that there are many users not having the latest graphics hardware and nobody wants to update any plane or scenery to be compatible with the lastest P3D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vin747 said:

Depends on what is available by that time. Right now we are developing based on 4.3 as that is the latest one available. If a new version comes along at a later point and it is not like literally one day before release, then we will certainly consider to implement some of the new features if it does not mean a significant extra delay because of them.

Be aware though of the issues we had because our A318/A319 were only for 4.3. We had hundrets of support queries because people updated incorrect or did not update at all and obviously did not check the systemrequirements.

By now the dust has settled a bit, but many people might be unhappy if they are forced to update. We will have to keep this in mind for the A330.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, data63 said:

but also keep in mind, that there are many users not having the latest graphics hardware and nobody wants to update any plane or scenery to be compatible with the lastest P3D

At some point, sooner or later, users are expected to have updated to the latest version of the simulator available. We will always make sure newly released products support the latest version of the sim available. There will be no extra work done to make them support older versions than the one available by the time of release.

1 hour ago, data63 said:

Why not?!

It's the only way to encourage progress and more advanced graphics and features.

In my opinion, it's the developers, who needs to initiate these steps. It won't happen the other way around.