No Engine Sounds.

BOOMERsr71

Hey, so loaded everything up. everything is working great except i get zero engine sounds. Apu sound is working well, just no engines inside or out side.  I have read some others had the same problem and resolved it by reinstalling. I tried this twice with my antivirus off and still not working.    

Thanks! 

1. Was it only the Engine sounds missing (other sounds were working)?

2. Are you running P3DV4.3?  If so, and you performed a component update rather than complete new P3DV4.3 install, did you update only the Client component?  If that is the case then please update the Content component as well and see if the sound problem is still present.

3. If you're running P3DV4.3 (complete install or at least updated Client and Content components) they please uninstall  and reinstall using the following procedure:

AEROSOFT AIRBUS PROFESSIONAL UNINSTAL & REINSTALL

IF YOU’RE HAVING A HOST OF UNEXLAINED OPERATIONAL ISSUES WITH THE AIRBUS PROFESSIONAL OR THE SUPPORTING TOOLS (FUEL PLANNER, ROUTE PLANNER, ETC.) THEN THE BEST THING TO DO IS REINSTALL THE AIRBUS PROFESSIONAL USING THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WHICH TAKES ABOUT 15 MINUTES DEPENDING ON YOUR INTERNET SPEED:

1. Uninstall via the windows program manager.

2. Remove any remaining airbus folders (where ever you installed it to, default location is the documents folder where you'll find
two (2) folders named “Aerosoft” and “Aerosoft A318 A319 Professional”

3. Reboot

4. Disable computer security software.
5. Right click on the airbus installer and select run “as admin”
6. Reinstall the airbus and reboot.
7. Delete the p3dv4.3 shaders folder, which can be found at:
c:\users\[your username]\appdata\local\lockheed martin\prepar3d v4
8. In your computer security software, please exclude the “Aerosoft” and “Aerosoft A318 A319 Professional” folders.
9. Re-enable your computer security software.
10. Launch p3dv4.3, and close immediately after reaching the initial window. Do not load the aircraft.
11. Close p3dv4.3.
12. If you have firewall software, please ensure that you allow the as updater.
13. RUN THE AS UPDATER.

4. If you're not runing P3DV4.3, I recommend using the following procedure:

PREPARED V4 UNISTALL & REINSTALL

1. Uninstall the Aerosoft Airbus Pro via the Windows Program Manager,
2. Remove the two remaining Airbus Folders (where ever you installed it to, default location is the Documents folder. The names
of the folders are: Aerosoft and Airbus Professional A318 A319.
3. Reboot
4. Uninstall P3DV4 via the Windows Program Manager.
5. Reboot.
6. Install P3DV4.3.
8. Reboot.
9. Disable computer security software.
10. Install the Airbus Pro running the Airbus Installer “As Admin”
11. Reboot
12. Ensure computer security is disabled.
13. Update the Airbus via the AS Updater.
14. Delete your P3D Shaders folder (AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d)
15. Re-enable computer security, and exclude both Airbus folders (see above) in your computer security.
16. Reboot.

Best wishes!

yeah, i figured it out that it was just a simple mute button on the p3d it self.... total idiot. sorry to waste anyone's time on this. GREAT GREAT product! 

you are not an Idiot, an idiot is one that would not come back and admit a mistake and have the case closed. You are human, welcome to the club. Happy landings mach533x

Archived