Frierichshafen and Gibraltar for P3Dv4.x

altena

Hello

Maybe there were threads about this. 

Since a couple of weeks, I deceided to leave FSX and start with P3dv4.2.

This week, I bought the first two airports from Aerosoft (as shown in the title).

I was surprised, that I could not get access anymore to the scenery library entries of these airports. I already noticed that FSdreamteam does the same with their airports.

Despite the fact, that P3D handles the scenery library far more better, then FSX, I'm still curious for the reason of this.

Could Aerosoft explain, why this is done?

Regards

Henk

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is due to a new installation method introduced by LM, which e.g. allows to install addons outside the P3D installation folder. And this the reason why those sceneries ar visible, but greyed out in the library, But you still have access to them via the Addon Manager, where you can disable or enable them manually:

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for the explanation. I understand what you are saying. In FSX it was sometimes necessary to move down some scenery entries, also while AES had to be on top of all scenery library entries. I understand Oliver Pabst is working on a P3Dversion of AES. Hope he is aware from this.

Regards

Henk

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived