Hi, when i select the aerosoft airbus and start Vpilot, the TX/RX in the right corner are turned grey. 

I'm not able to comunicate with ATC, even when i select the correct freguence.

Anyone who can help me?

The problem is related to the Aircraft State and we'll be looking at this next week.

For now, the work around is to start the aircraft in the Ready for Takeoff state, let the aircraft systems settle, then select the Aircraft State that you wish to start with.

Best wishes.

On 7/25/2018 at 4:17 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

The problem is related to the Aircraft State and we'll be looking at this next week.

For now, the work around is to start the aircraft in the Ready for Takeoff state, let the aircraft systems settle, then select the Aircraft State that you wish to start with.

Best wishes.

Hi Dave,

Just to follow up, I believe I read somewhere that to try to remove and re-install the airbus-pro. I did that today with the v1.1.0.0 and still have the same problem trying to connect to vpilot with a cold/dark cockpit, I do however can do it as you mention but decided to try out with a new install but nope, didn't work. Hopefully it will be fix in the near future.

Jay :)

1 hour ago, Jayvier said:

Hi Dave,

Just to follow up, I believe I read somewhere that to try to remove and re-install the airbus-pro. I did that today with the v1.1.0.0 and still have the same problem trying to connect to vpilot with a cold/dark cockpit, I do however can do it as you mention but decided to try out with a new install but nope, didn't work. Hopefully it will be fix in the near future.

Jay :)

Hello Jay,

Yeah, for this type of issue, reinstalling the software won't do anything to resolve things.  The good news is that we're working on the issue and it should be resolved by SP1.

One thing you can try is loading into the Taxi or Takeoff state, and then change to Cold and Dark.  That should set the software flag necessary for Vpilot to see the aircraft/radio.

Best wishes.

14 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello Jay,

Yeah, for this type of issue, reinstalling the software won't do anything to resolve things.  The good news is that we're working on the issue and it should be resolved by SP1.

One thing you can try is loading into the Taxi or Takeoff state, and then change to Cold and Dark.  That should set the software flag necessary for Vpilot to see the aircraft/radio.

Best wishes.

Hi Dave,

Do you know if it is an internal stuff or do we only need to change a variable value in the custon1.abx, in this case do you know which variable?

I forget to load the t/o state every time and I have to done the preflight stuff twice :clapping_s:

Thanks for your help!

29 minutes ago, blahhh said:

Hi Dave,

Do you know if it is an internal stuff or do we only need to change a variable value in the custon1.abx, in this case do you know which variable?

I forget to load the t/o state every time and I have to done the preflight stuff twice :clapping_s:

Thanks for your help!

I wish I could tell you, but we're not sure yet.

34 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I wish I could tell you, but we're not sure yet.

I made a diff and try to change some radio power related variables but no success, will wait the sp1 :)

Thanks Dave, and blahhh, I did too play with the settings and from C4 to C2 I made a lot similar changes and nothing worked, so SP1 it is for me as well.  ;)