Vpilot

jurvandenberg

• 3 weeks later...

No sir. But given the present workaround i have to strongly disagree this us a "serious problem". I guess "serious" is defined differently for each of us.

We will certainly post when we have this resolved, but until that its safe to assume it hasn't been resolved yet, as other serious issues are being worked my friend.

Best wishes.

9 hours ago, Mert Aydın said:

Sorry, is there an easy way to fly with a321 in vatsim?

I apologize, but I don't really understand the question.  Are you asking about flying on VATSIM itself?  If so, please start another topic in the General forum, or you could check out posts regarding how to get started on the VATSIM website.

If you're asking about the Radio issue while flying on VATSIM, the work around is to load the Ready to Takeoff State, let the aircraft settle out, and then load whichever state you wish to use.

Best wishes.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I apologize, but I don't really understand the question.  Are you asking about flying on VATSIM itself?  If so, please start another topic in the General forum, or you could check out posts regarding how to get started on the VATSIM website.

If you're asking about the Radio issue while flying on VATSIM, the work around is to load the Ready to Takeoff State, let the aircraft settle out, and then load whichever state you wish to use.

Best wishes.

sorry for bad english, try to understand.

The problem I'm encountering is here: 

But now i see the problem gone.

1 minute ago, Mert Aydın said:

sorry for bad english, try to understand.

The problem I'm encountering is here: 

But now i see the problem gone.

I'm happy to hear it's resolved for you.

Just a note:  I believe VATSIM has now blocked the ability to transmit voice in Unicom (122.80).  Text is fine.

Best wishes.

3 hours ago, VPA561 said:

Just for info I have my Airbuses set to default cold n dark start up and have no problem on Vatsim

Steve

Thanks for the info Steve.  We're aware that some people have this issue and some don't.

For everyone (this was already posted):

I had it during the Beta, but after I did an update to unrelated software (DCS), which updated the >net files, the issue went away.  We've had other try to update their .net files but it did not resolve the issue.  We've also tried modifying the start up states (including the ones which don't have this problem) without any luck.

We're still working on this, but it's a difficult one to do since our devs don't fly on VATSIM and the Beta Testers who do fly on VATSIM don't have the problem.

Best wishes.

20 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for the info Steve.  We're aware that some people have this issue and some don't.

For everyone (this was already posted):

I had it during the Beta, but after I did an update to unrelated software (DCS), which updated the >net files, the issue went away.  We've had other try to update their .net files but it did not resolve the issue.  We've also tried modifying the start up states (including the ones which don't have this problem) without any luck.

We're still working on this, but it's a difficult one to do since our devs don't fly on VATSIM and the Beta Testers who do fly on VATSIM don't have the problem.

Best wishes.

But DaveCT2003;

It is only on VATSIM? The workaround is working. But, hopefully you guys would crack the problem sooner.

Thanks for the support always!

21 minutes ago, bturtle said:

But DaveCT2003;

It is only on VATSIM? The workaround is working. But, hopefully you guys would crack the problem sooner.

Thanks for the support always!

VATSIM is not affected by this.

Best wishes.

Hi,

when using vpilot in Vatsim I have a similar problem: I can turn in the first frequency but when dailing in the second one, the radio jumpes over the exact frequency, e.g. from xxx.95 to xxx.15 and not to xxx.00. I cannot dail in xxx.00 in this case. All other aircraft (PMDG, FSLABS etc) work fine.

Did the following: 

-change panel state as described

-reinstalled vpilot

Both suggestions did not help.

Not sure about updating the .net files. How exactly can I do this?

Any help is appreciated..

Best,

7 minutes ago, Hanken said:

Hi,

when using vpilot in Vatsim I have a similar problem: I can turn in the first frequency but when dailing in the second one, the radio jumpes over the exact frequency, e.g. from xxx.95 to xxx.15 and not to xxx.00. I cannot dail in xxx.00 in this case. All other aircraft (PMDG, FSLABS etc) work fine.

Did the following: 

-change panel state as described

-reinstalled vpilot

Both suggestions did not help.

Not sure about updating the .net files. How exactly can I do this?

Any help is appreciated..

Best,

This is a known problem that crept up when we fixed something else.

The work around is to continue to use the initial inactive side of Com1, or just use Com2.

We'll get this resolved as soon as possible, but there are other, higher priority issues we're currently addressing.

Best wishes.

Okay, I just tested an update and the initial Active Frequency tuning issue has been resolved, but we broke a few other things with Nav mode so don't look for this in the next few days.  Good news, it's fixed. 

No update on the VPilot issue at the moment.

Archived