Navigraph AIRAC cycle update

Hello.
I have an A320/A321 pack but it has out of date AIRAC cycle (2014). It was purchased then and I never updated it. So now I want to. But I also think about buying the A318/19 pack. I assume that I would get the newest AIRAC cycle included. So if I buy this pack, will I be able to use the new AIRAC also for the A320/A321? Or will I have to purchase it from Navigraph separately?
Regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you buy additionally the A318/319 pack for FSX, you will get the cycle dated 1511, which was valid at the time when it was released. and you can of course use it also with your A320/321.

If you want to have a newer cycle you have to buy it additionally. At Aerosoft you have the choice to buy a single cycle, a subscription of 4 or a suscription of 13.

Ok, thanks!
I assume that the subscription of 4 or 13 means I can download 4 or 13 consecutive cycles, is that right?

And BTW how much is that 4 cycle subscription?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Archived