Larnaca ILS problem FS9

gavi30

Good afternoon,

I have Larnaca X for FS9 and on recently flying to LCLK, the ILS for runway 22 is misaligned.

I did a search in the forum already and came across a topic about this with a temporary fix file to download, but when I downloaded this file, the zip folder is empty, nothing in it for me to fix this.

Anyone can help me please?

Kind regards

Gavin Moss

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have the latest version of Larnaca X for Fs= which is 1.10.

The fix Oliver provided 7 years ago got lost. If you are on the latest version you might try to contact support@aerosoft.com and maybe tey can provide you with the file.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I thought this might be the case so I have just re-downloaded the Larnaca file from my account with serial number, it seems I only have V1.00 available to download not the latest V1.10. Larnaca was fine for me for years but had to reformat my PC last year so required me to reinstall everything, hence the now problems with LCLK as can only download the original V1.00.

I guess this is since the website was redesigned, I already lost a lot of files that Aerosoft cannot find associated with my email addresses and can no longer download from the early 2000's that I purchased since the new website and it seems this redesign has also messed up my downloads that I can access as I do not have a V1.10. Also I cannot register almost all of my products for updates either as keeps saying invalid serial numbers.

Urgent help would be most grateful as I am now wondering what other downloads I have recently reinstalled are not up to date.

Kind regards

Gavin Moss

Hi,

Yes I have as that is where my Larnaca X file is. It says V1.10 in the header but when I click the link, it downloads V1.00.

I have included two screenshots showing what my download page says and what actually downloads. First one shows that it should be V1.10, second one shows what I actually get when I click on the download link.

Gavin Moss

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

Thank you for that, I completely didn't realise my serial number was showing.

I have been emailing all day via support and indeed there is only V1.00 for FS9. Now just trying to sort out the misaligned ILS on runway 22 as there was a fix for it but file got deleted as it was empty when I downloaded it and the topic has been closed.

With regards to the memory problem, I have done as stated in that closed topic by creating a new Larnaca_LC folder and moving some files to that one so hope it works, or if anyone else has a better fix, then let me know.

Kind regards

Gavin Moss

• 1 month later...

Good evening everyone,

Does anyone have the fix file for Larnaca X to fix the ILS issue? I've been told by Aerosoft that this file that was in a previous post got lost in the forum update 2 years ago and they can no longer find it, also the author of that update may not have it anymore.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Kind regards

Gavin Moss

Archived