Airbus company route manager not working.

Fredge

Hi, I've been trying to load in company routes since it's obviously a lot quicker than manually entering the waypoints and airways. However, when I try to open the company route editor it just opens the Corte Editor window saying "FATEL ERROR: No aircraft found!"

I clicked on the ASUpdater it said something along the lines of "This software cannot run on your computer, please check with the software publisher." Later I clicked on the exe file, anti-virus stated there was a virus, it kicked in and deleted everything in the exe file.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please set an exclusion for the folder in your AV. You can try to recreate the file, normally it should be in quarantine in your AV software.

15 minutes ago, Rummel said:

even with update. Company route editor not working. allways saying, "no aircraft found". Whatever that means. 

did you set the path to the documents folder where the existing flightplans are currently saved? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you install the Airbus, under your Documents folder there must be a folder structure like this:

..documents/Aerosoft/General and ther you shoukd have the following:

Please login to display this image.

Run the file "Company Route Editor.exe"  in the folder "A3XX Company Route Editor" and tell us what happens.

vor 1 hour , mopperle sagte:

When you install the Airbus, under your Documents folder there must be a folder structure like this:

..documents/Aerosoft/General and ther you shoukd have the following:

Run the file "Company Route Editor.exe"  in the folder "A3XX Company Route Editor" and tell us what happens.

Yes they are. But you just don´t have to exmplain It to me but to the Route Editor that doesn´t find the folders and producing errors. I did´nt program the editor, did I? I didn´t do anything. I bought the bundle on Sunday, installed it, left it to its own, didn´t changed anything. And the Editor just does not even start, just saying "no aircrafts". 

vor 3 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Did you run the ASUpdater?

Yes I did. The updates are installed as said earlier. No difference at all

• Deputy Sheriffs

So I have no idea what is wrong on your system. I simply can not recreate this issue.

What OS are you using and where ist the Airbus installed and how does your documents path look like?

I can promise you, its not my system, and I am not the only one. I just asked me Sunday after install, why is everything now so complicated. At the old one everything was in one single folder and done. Now you have to search your system to find everything. And I just don´t want stuff in my documents folder. Thats what noone seems to understand. Everything in one folder so you can find it. And its the same with the Corte Editor I think. Its not knowing where to find all the stuff. its just, click on it to start and after that, just:

Please login to display this image.

I even tried to install the editor from the stand alone package. But no chance at all. Some folders he searches for do not even exist anymore and I don´t now what they where replaced with. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 3 Minuten, Rummel sagte:

I even tried to install the editor from the stand alone package

TBH  reading this, I have no idea what you are doing. So I only suggest:

- uninstall the Airbus completely by using the uninstaller

- after this reboot your system and delete any remaining folders

- setup an exclusion for all sim related folders in your AV software

- reinstall from scratch

• Aerosoft
49 minutes ago, Rummel said:

I can promise you, its not my system, and I am not the only one.

At this moment you ARE the only one we know of who has this issue. There were more reports but I followed up on those that were reported here and it was all solved. As things work one many thousands of systems and  not on yours we simply have to logically assume the issue must be local on your system. 

Archived