FPS

I know this has been said a million times, but my FPS is very low.

In PMDG's 737 NGX I usually get between 25-35fps in the VC, but in the Bus I get 15-22fps in the VC. I just can't get the game ;) to run at a good fps.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-6600k

8GB DDR3

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Can I also say that task manager is reporting that my CPU is at 100% in the bus, while it isnt in the PMDG 737.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try the following: In the Airbus Configurator under Performance uncheck "Force ECAM..." and report back

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, CaneAE said:

I know this has been said a million times, but my FPS is very low.

Well, so far we had five people discussing that and two of those re-installed there sim and had the problems fully solved.

As you will see if you read the forum we had many people stating that the product is in fact remarkably light on FPS.

• Performance is great.
  • the frames wow just amazing
  • Absolutely amazing. FPS are really nice and the feeling is also really great.
  • The Professional Bus impresses me a lot. It feels smooth, it runs incredibly smooth (at least for what I'm used to from the PMDGs and the 787). It sounds great, can't wait to try the shared cockpit Feature.
  • The fps are truly amazing even better then the older NGX wich always had the best performance for me
  • It is absolutely fantastic?. So easy to install. FPS are great even when I loaded up in JFK.
  • my fps are better than for any other aircraft I have
  • Very happy with the frame rate. Did three test flights in three different models and all went perfect. 
  • but the graphics and the FPS are perfect and the flight performance was outstanding 
  • it runs great and the modelling is superb.  Thanks Aerosoft and the Airbus team
  • this is a fantastic model. The frame rates are extremely impressive, much better than the FSL
  • Incredibly very smooth on frames!
  • Amazing aircraft and the optimisation in P3D v4.3 is the best I have ever seen, it handles with almost the same fluidity as the Airbus in Aerofly! Just jaw dropping
  • the performance to eye candy ratio in the sim is something to be proud of...never dips below 4?5fp??s??
  • PMDG 30 fps, FSL A320, 15 FPS, Your bus running at 44. Amazing
  • Beautiful flight deck, great frame rates out of the gate
  • Best framerate optimizing I have seen for any add-on in 64 bits. Why don't all devs provide newly compiled models?
  • Double the frames compared to the FSlightsimlab airvus, super!
  • So smooth and fast, other teams should ask you how it's done.
  • this Airbus has been done so beautifully well in performance, features, animations, textures, systems, and extras, that it  is almost impossible to dislike or say it's not my taste.
  • Thank you, Aerosoft.. What a wonderful job you guys have done !!!
  • Have to say my first 'check her out' flight was great. The functionality, the modeling the FPS performance.......really top job
  • Framerates and performance are very good on my system, the level of detail and systems complexity is exactly what I am looking for.
  • Performed seamlessly. Great stuff. Congrats to Aerosoft team

6 hours ago, mopperle said:

Try the following: In the Airbus Configurator under Performance uncheck "Force ECAM..." and report back

Wow, that worked thanks!

I didn't realise that setting was there when I setup the configurator, now my sim runs at 40-45fps! Amazing!

Archived