Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 v1.13 - jetways numbering issue

Hi Oliver,

I've just updated MA Oslo 2.0 to v1.13 (FSX+Acc) and unfortunately the jetway numbers of the North Pier (gates 60 to 81) don't match the gate marking on the ground any longer (e.g. jwy 80 at gate 60, jwy 76 at gate 64, etc).

Those jetway and gate numberings do match without AES but don't with AES activated.

Apparently, the gate numbering at North Pier has changed in v1.13 and the related AES file for the gate animation (AES-ENGM20-LIB?) has'nt been updated accordingly.

Would you therefore please look at this? Would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your kind support.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again Oliver... if you're  not dead (kidding). I, of course and sincerely, hope you're not.

Well - and this is for you all AS people - with special mention to the management - and with all due respect - I've been working in a variety of (professional) business sectors - worldwide - for more than 30 years where (of course!) you just  can't leave ANY request un-answered. Apparently, this simthings business is forgiving enough for you to just ignore your customers. Too bad for you, IMO, since you won't get any chance to become professionals, or at least reliable people..

MA Oslo v2 is an AS product. AES is an AS product. How can you leave it un-supported? and this without any formal notice/statement, that I (we) could accept?

But this only is entertainment, right? So no worry; We all  - or at least I - can leave with an unreliable service from an unreliable company and still enjoy flightsimming.

Cheers guys. Enjoy your easy life with paying customers that don't call too much for a decent support.

• 1 year later...

So i bought this scenery 2 weeks ago  and is still wrong!! i discovered it during a vatsim flight. i dont have AES.

regards

• Herman locked this topic

Archived