Dino1945

When do you publish Airbus A318-319 UPDATE?

11 days are passed since Aerosoft released the first Airbus Professional A318-319, Now, I ask you, please, when you will publish the first Update.
In fact, I prefer to update your wonderful Airbus in an official way and not with ASUpdater.

Be good with us that we do not like to hand many time with Airbus and computer .:-)

• Downvote 2

Sorry, I have installed Airbus again, but ASUpdate does not work. And I have not activ Norton

• Downvote 1

I understand that you are working hardly, but In the folder ASUPDATER there's no exectute file.

• Downvote 2

Just run the file ASUpdater.exe The first time it updates itself, and afterwards you can launch the program... Don't forget to place the checkmark near experimental updates (you find that on the 'configuration' option in the updates (low hand right)).

5 minutes ago, Dino1945 said:

I understand that you are working hardly, but In the folder ASUPDATER there's no exectute file.

image.png

It appears a little window with this text: This program can not be started directly. Please run the Aerosoft Updater (ASUpdater.exe) instead

• Downvote 1

Dino, just spend a few moments check out things before posting.

Just now, Dino1945 said:

It appears a little window with this text: This program can not be started directly. Please run the Aerosoft Updater (ASUpdater.exe) instead

We need the exact text Dino.

Excuse Mathijs, I know that you lose many time with me. I fly with the actual Airbus. It work well. Bye :-)

• Downvote 2

We'll gladly support you Dino, but we do need to know exactly what the error messages are.

• Upvote 1

I have sent you my folder of DOCUMENT\Aerosoft\Asupdater.

• Downvote 1

Now I'm installing again Airbus, choosing C:\Program directly. Now I'm seeing what is happening. But my Airbus is good with windows.

• Downvote 1

Ok, so we can stop here, as Minimum requirement for P3D is Windows 7. Windows Vista is not supported by Lockheed Martin:

2018-07-23_12h26_15.jpg

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.