Loading issues at startup

unc1rlm

Started using this finally....Having some issues... I am getting the message about loading times for simobjects like UTLive or Traffic Global etc. here is a screenshot...what if anything do I untick to speed up loading time. Also when I start NG..I have a profile set up but the p3dv4.3 never loads although its running in the task manager. What am I missing here.snippetSimstarter Loadup screen. P3dv4.3 never appears but ist running?

Thank you,

Bob M.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi Bob,

not sure if I get you right.

Info Dialog "SimObjects"

Just uncheck your "ut Live" folder (which you have two times installed - strange) and other path which NOT contains aircrafts you want to fly with. If thats done just tick "Don't show me again" for this info dialog - done.

Last screen

This appears if you running SIMstarter NG from a shortcut to jump directly into a profile.

Thank you, reinstalling and unticked the 3 (2 UTLive and Traffic Global). The UTLive loadup screen (little blue screen) still launches.....does this have something to do with the add-on xml..do I need to change something else? I noticed that my P3dv4.3 screen crashes when I attempt to load a PMDG 747...is this something with all PMDG planes. The Aerosoft new a319 (if I select) launches fine?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Archived