Lights flicker

having an issue where all the lights on the flight deck flicker while adjusting then once adjusted sometimes stiff flicker unless i fiddle with them. this is happening to all lights that you turn a Knob for not a switch and only internal. you can see it on the start of my latest stream I can provide a link if required.

Hi,

are you using an SLI setup?

could you try to deactivate SLI and see if that fixes the issue?

• 3 weeks later...

@Mathijs Kok How did TFDI respond regarding this issue? It's been a known issue for a month now and I and other SLI users would like to know when we are able to use SLI again with the Bus. If the talks let to no result/timeframe that's also an answer. I don't want to hijack this topic but to make a new one for this question is a bit to much.

Maikel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Mathijs Kok Did TFDI provide a fix for this problem? It’s been 5 months now so I was wondering what the status is. The QW 787 has the same issue only you can dissable Reallight in the configurator, maybe that’s an idea to implement if there just isn’t a solution comming. 

Archived