Aerosoft Updater

I see from another thread that some fixes for the CRJ are being worked on and will be published via the Aerosoft Updater.  I can't find any mention of the Updater in the CRJ documentation and when I run it from the installed shortcut it doesn't appear to find my CRJ installation - see below.  Should it, or does something still need to be done at Aerosoft's end?

Andy L

Please login to display this image.

Have you already installed SP1?, once you have that installed, future updates will be handled via the updater. However, you need to download and install the SP1 first. 

I've just found that the Updater has a forum section of its own, I'll raise this there.  This thread can now be locked.

Andy L

• Developer

But still check the folder "Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products" for one of these three files (depending on which sim you use):

and let me know if it's there. Or even better, attach it to you reponse.

I've just run the updater to get the latest update (v1.2.2) but the updater screen still doesn't show the CRJ as an installed product so I'm stuck.  I've got CRJ SP1 installed in FSX:SE with Win 7 64-bit.  Can I get the update another way?

Andy L

Archived